Thursday, March 31, 2016

One year in the limbo

Seems like yesterday: I used to have a job and needed to go to office every morning. Today I realised that I've been doing nothing for one year. ONE YEAR AT HOME!!!
Well, that's life. I knew since the beginning of this journey that it would not be easy. I moved to Hong Kong in August 2010 and I was lucky enough to find a job with a pretty good rate, but it lasted only 4 years.

A summary of my skills and abilities:
- SAP technical - ABAP development (very experienced);
- SAP functional - CRM / SD / MM;
- Advanced knowledge in following modules: CRM / SD / MM (both functional and technical); FI / CO / WM / QM / CS / PP (technical);
- Experience in GENIL / BOL / BSP / WebUI;
- Experience in performance analysis / improvement;
- Experience in troubleshooting / debugging;
- SAP console / RF transactions (MM/WM);
- SAPScript and Smartforms;
- Data migration using LSMW, BDC, custom programs;
- ALV, BAPI, user-exits, BADIs, etc...

I am willing to relocate. In case of any good job opportunity, please leave me a message.

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment